The Group is run entirely by a team of loyal and dedicated volunteers, we would be unable to keep our ponies and offer
riding without the time and skill they so generously give us. Volunteer roles include leading horses and/or supporting
riders during riding sessions, grooming and tacking-up before rides, looking after the ponies on a regular basis
throughout the year, and fund raising.
There are lots of benefits to volunteering, not just for the participant
- it enables people to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of riding
- it has a positive impact on the community
- you can learn and develop new skills
- your confidence will grow
- it's an opportunity to meet a wide range of people
- it enhances your employability
- you are outside in the fresh air
- it can be fun!
We currently have vacancies for adult Pony Team and Session Volunteers on Saturday mornings,
experience with horses is essential and the ability to attend on a regular basis is welcomed.
We always welcome fundraising volunteers.
To find out more about volunteering
please contact us using the link below.